Whenever there is retransmission of an audiovisual work by cable or by similar means, a remuneration may be due. It is AGICOA's task to obtain payment of these royalties from the operators and to redistribute them to the entitled rightsholders.
- Countries: the countries we serve almost doubled since 2000;
- Channels : the number of channels remunerated grew regularly.
5 steps to be paid
- Contact your Portfolio Manager: find the Portfolio Manager in the AGICOA Alliance who is taking care of your country;
- Register with AGICOA: no investment, only returns;
- Declare rights on works: no declaration - no money;
- Update rights on works: to ensure AGICOA can continue to distribute the royalties due to you;
- Settle your conflict: money is released when the conflicting rightsholders update their rights declaration and thus settle the conflict.
- Distribution status: by year and by country of retransmission.